What Is A Recruitment CRM?
If you’ve ever started looking into recruitment software and thought “why on earth are there so many acronyms?” then don’t worry, we know it can be a little confusing. You’ve got CRM and ATS then there’s VMS and RMS… And on top of that you’ve got SaaS and a whole load of other names. But we thought we’d start with the basics and define simply what a recruitment CRM is.
What actually is a recruitment CRM?
CRM stands for Customer or Candidate Relationship Management and is software used by recruitment agencies and businesses to develop relationships with candidates, manage their processes and store their entire database.
What does a recruitment CRM do?
- Holds data on candidates, companies, contacts, jobs and placements
- Helps source, attract, engage and manage applicants and their journeys
- Automates processes such as sending emails, scheduling interviews, running background checks, etc.
- Measures and monitors performance using dashboards and reports
- Integrates with other recruitment software products to offer additional functionality
What are the benefits of a recruitment CRM?
- Increases efficiency and productivity
- Streamlines processes and workflows to make everything run smoothly
- Improves candidate experience and strengthen relationships
- Helps find the best candidates using advanced searching
- Provides a more collaborative environment for teams
- Gives management clear visibility performance through reports
- Enables recruiters to be more productive on the go (if that have mobile access)
As with anything, recruitment CRMs come in all shapes and sizes with different USPs, features and target audiences. For example, a CRM might not be suitable for an agency who works temp roles and requires compliance but it might be fit for a different business based on its look and feel and hosting model.
Now you know what a recruitment CRM is, if you think it’s something your business needs to implement then have a read through our guide for all the advice you need to know on the process.
You may also enjoy
Why Now Is The Perfect Time To Review Your CRM
Needless to say, the last few months have been like nothing any of us have experienced before...
Off-The-Shelf vs Bespoke Recruitment CRMs
It is uncommon to come across a successful recruitment agency who don’t use some kind of recruitment software or CRM to manage their workflow and processes...
What Is An ATS?
There are a whole load of acronyms floating around the recruitment software market and it can be confusing at the best of times...