The term ‘Itec Systems Ltd’ (company number 3539993) or ‘The Itec Systems Partnership LLP’ (company number OC341151) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘Itec’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Level 1, Brockbourne House, 77 Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 8BS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites which are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Recording of Calls
Telephone calls to and from us will be recorded for training and quality purposes. Recorded calls may be used to confirm business transactions.
Additional Storage Costs
Clients that have their recruitment CRM (itris 9) fully hosted by Itec will incur additional storage costs if their data exceeds the standard offering detailed in the order. Prices for additional storage will be priced per 1gb with a minimum order of 10gb. Prices will be provided on application.
Clients using itris 8 recruitment software on a hosted desktop solution should contact our Sales team for the latest pricing information.
Itec takes no responsibility for the performance, usability, or speed of the itris recruitment software application in relation to the following conditions;
- The recruitment software application is deployed via a hosted desktop.
- The recruitment software application is deployed within an environment that does not adhere to our minimum technical specification.
The customer will pay all the charges raised by the supplier for the extraction, decryption and formatting of the customers data from the customers data base.
All invoiced costs will be settled using Itec’s direct debit facility.
Due Diligence in Selecting the Software
itris recruitment software, CRM and ATS is an as seen off the shelf product, unless specifically stipulated in writing.
Itec trusts that the Client has researched and evaluated their requirement through due diligence and is satisfied that the software fulfils their expectation and specifications.
It is the Client’s responsibility to fully understand the scope of what they have purchased in terms of functionality and how it will integrate with their processes. It is in our best interest to ensure that this occurs during the sales process, but any additional requirements after the order is signed may incur additional cost.
It is vitally important that the Client has identified, and we are made aware of what’s important to the Client in terms of the Client’s deliverables. For example, if specific reporting is key to the Client’s process this must be made clear to us from the outset.
itris 9 is a new product, not an upgrade from itris 8. Any existing Itec client that moves from itris 8 to itris 9 will have fully evaluated their requirements and understand that the functionality that exists in itris 8 may not exist in itris 9 or if it does exist, may function in a different manner.
At no time will exiting customers of Itec that have moved to itris 9 be permitted to “roll back” to itris 8.
Training is a paid for service. Prices for recruitment software training will be provided on application.
Training tuition videos for the recruitment software are available. These videos are intuitive and instructive, and the client undertakes to have consulted these resources before seeking advice from Itec.
We will provide training assistance, but it does not form part of your subscription cost and will be chargeable if Itec deems that training requests from the client to our team have become excessive.
We will use reasonable endeavours to answer all training queries related to itris recruitment software, CRM or ATS within 2 working days, dependent on volume and available resource.
These terms and conditions are subject to change.