It’s that time of year again when we pack our bags and head to Birmingham for the Recruitment Agency Expo. Between 28th and 29th September 2016, itris will be at the NEC presenting itris recruitment software.
The Recruitment Agency Expo is a must-attend event for anyone in the recruitment industry. With so much on offer, it can be overwhelming to decide what to do first. But fear not, we’ve got you covered with some additional tips to make the most out of your visit.
There’s plenty to see and do with over 70 exhibitors showing hundreds of products and services which could be of use to your business. We’ve listed below five things for you to do when you’re there.
- Check out the seminars: There’s a ton of speakers presenting their ideas over the two days which are free to go and see. We’re looking forward to ‘Making the most of your online presence’ and ‘The Brexit Effect’. You can find out what’s going on by clicking here.
- Try some training: Similarly to the seminars, these run both days and are the place to be to expand your knowledge.
- Explore the stands and connect with some industry professionals: The expo is a great way to expand your network so get talking!
- Check out the latest recruitment technology: With new technologies being presented left, right and centre at the expo, there’s no excuse not to test some out. It could make the difference in setting your business above the rest.
- Try out itris recruitment software: We’re positioned at stand G13 so come along and have a demo of our software, learn about how it can benefit your business and stay ahead of your competition.
- Network, network, network: Take advantage of the opportunity to connect with professionals in your industry. Exchange ideas, collaborate on potential business ventures, and expand your reach.
- Attend the Keynote Speeches: The keynote speeches offer insights from industry experts and thought leaders. With a focus on emerging trends and innovative practices, you’ll be inspired to take your business to the next level.
- Attend the Roundtable Discussions: These intimate discussions are an excellent way to exchange ideas with like-minded professionals. You’ll have the opportunity to share your experiences and learn from others.
- Visit the Start-Up Zone: The Start-Up Zone is the perfect place to discover new and exciting recruitment technologies. From artificial intelligence to machine learning, you’ll find the latest tools to enhance your recruitment processes.
- Get Social: Share your experiences on social media using the official hashtag #recruitmentagencyexpo. Connect with other attendees and keep up to date with the latest news and events
Attending the Recruitment Agency Expo is a great way to stay ahead of the competition and learn about the latest industry trends. So, what are you waiting for? Register now for free and we’ll see you there!
To book your entry to the Recruitment Agency Expo click here, it’s completely free!