Regardless of what industry you work in, Twitter is an essential part of a business. By simply typing ‘#recruitment’ into the search bar, an array of accounts, tweets, news and videos will be displayed, opening up the online world of recruitment to you. Each and every person has a different group of influencers they like to follow and today we’re going to share with you our pick of the bunch.
1. @StacyZapar: Founder of Tenfold, a boutique recruitment agency focusing on social recruiting and sourcing strategies, Stacy shares her favourite articles mixed along with tweets about her daily life. There’s always plenty going on in her feed which makes her account one of our favourites.
2. @RecruitmentGV: Recruitment Grapevine provide one of the leading magazines for recruitment consultants. Their Twitter seems just as jam packed full of industry news as their mags, sharing some great advice, polls and the latest on recruitment.
3. @RecruitingBlogs: As a part of the Recruiting Daily network, this account provides your daily dose of industry related content aimed at recruiters and HR professionals.
4. @UndercoverRec: Claiming to be ‘probably the best recruitment and career blog in the world’, this account is definitely worth a follow. Posting helpful content for both recruiters and candidates and sharing interviews with industry experts which are always a good read!
5. @JuliaDoherty: Julia’s account might not be strictly recruitment based but she shares some great advice for marketing and she definitely knows what she’s talking about, describing herself as a ‘Social media junkie’ and a ‘Recruiter at heart’.
6. @JobPostShame: It does what it says on the tin really. Just a funny account to make you double check your job ads before you send them out!
So now you know our favourite recruitment accounts on Twitter, you best get clicking that ‘follow’ button! Don’t forget to check out our own Twitter too and tweet us some of your favourite Twitter accounts, we’d love to know!
give us a call
We're here to help. Call us and speak with one of our consultants who will answer any questions you might have.
+44 (0)1892 825 820
request a demo
Book a demo with one of our consultants. They will be able to show you all the features and functionality itris has to offer.book demo
join the newsletter